Commonly Asked Questions about SSES Grants
As per the homepage of the SSES website:
“Supplemental Special Education Services (SSES) are $1,500 one-time on-line grants for eligible parents/caregivers of eligible students served by special education that have been impacted by COVID-19 school closures.
Families of eligible students can use the on-line accounts to obtain educational materials and resources and/or services such as additional speech therapy or other specific services.”
To learn more about these grants and to see if your child is eligible to apply, please see the SSES website:
We are excited to be a DirectPay vendor with the SSES grant program! If you have received an SSES grant, then all you have to do to use it with us is to:
1. Browse our website and pick out what you’d like.
2. Send us an email at email@example.com to tell us you have an SSES grant and what you’d like to order, as well as your name and shipping address.
3. We will send you back an invoice for these items.
4. You can submit the invoice through your SSES portal.
5. As soon as the invoice is processed, we will send your order out right away!
No, you do not need to register an account in order to shop with us.
Shipping is free for orders over $50, so as long as your order totals over that amount, you will not have to pay shipping.
If you still have any questions or concerns, please reach out to us - we would love to hear from you!
Phone – (972)-599-1220
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org