As a caregiver, it can be challenging to teach children how to deal with strong or overwhelming emotions. These cards can help!
Help children manage angry feelings in 4 simple steps:
1. Calm Your Body
2. Calm Your Mind
3. Shift Your Focus
4. Take a Mini-Break
- Calming and Focus: Features proven techniques used by childcare specialists and therapists to help children manage their feelings and increase their emotional intelligence.
- Simple but Effective: Presented in an easy-to-follow format that children of all ages can grasp.
- Colorful and Illustrated: Each of the 50+ cards have an instruction for the child to follow paired with an illustrated example.
- Promotes Self-Regulation: All prompts can be done independently to allow children to take ownership and control of their own emotions.
- Build Lifelong Skills: Teaches universal calming methods that can be beneficial throughout both childhood and adulthood.
100% Screen-Free Fun
- Weight: 1 lb