- 6 Life Lessons: Fosters love and forgiveness through 6 engaging activities that each focus on a unique topic: understanding emotions, forgiveness, selflessness, appreciation, expression, and love.
- 6 Amazing Activities: Activities include an infinity feelings puzzle, origami projects, a clay heart and pendants projects, letters to loved ones prompts, and a cardboard construction activity.
- Independent and Group play: Includes activities that can be done independently or with another family member
- Teaches Emotional Intelligence: Promotes emotional intelligence through fun activities and teaches lifelong empathy and self-care skills
- Develops Optimism: Helps kids develop a positive mindset that lays a foundation for strong relationships with friends, family, and themselves
- Our Project Partners: Made in collaboration with The Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh as a part of their “XOXO: Love and Forgiveness” Exhibit
- 6 instruction cards
- 35 piece Penrose puzzle
- 2 tubs of air dry putty
- 50 sheets assorted color origami paper
- 50 sheet love letter notepad
- Wish box activity box
- Weight: 1 lb