- Manage anger in 5 easy steps: recognize your anger, control your emotions, understand the causes, face your problems, and reflect on your attitudes.
- Learning through play: Each step is paired with a fun activity that helps explain the steps to children in age-appropriate ways and helps them grasp and internalize the lessons
- Complicated emotions – simple activities: Transforms therapeutic concepts into easy to understand activities that children and adults can perform together or independently.
- Teaches Life-long Skills: Teaches emotional control techniques that are essential to good mental health and that can be used from childhood through adulthood
- Increase Emotional Maturity: Strengthens conflict-resolution and shows kids how to express their anger in healthy and constructive ways
- Emotional Intelligence: Promotes emotional intelligence and teaches lifelong self-care skills
- 5 Engaging Activities: Our lessons on anger management are all taught through engaging play and exploration. The five activities include a building project, a clay “anger monster” project, origami projects, a notepad for self-reflection, and anger management cards that can be used by kids and adults of all ages to learn how to stay calm, focused, and in control.
- 5 instruction cards,
- 2 tubs of air dry putty
- Deck of 52 anger management cards
- 50 sheets assorted color origami paper
- DIY wooden catapult
- 50 sheet bad mood buster notepad
- Weight: 1 lb