Roll the dice! Strike a pose! Find the perfect balance!
Reggie the Pigeon dreams of life in the circus as a high wire acrobat. (Sadly, Reggie’s flight abilities have never taken off.)
Reggie needs your help to perfect 12 poses and land the high-wire-balancing, birdseed-providing job he’s always dreamed of.
To do that, players must master 12 unique poses and be the first to make it to the end of the line.
Ahh… 12 poses can’t be so tough, you say? Wait until you add counting spectators, flapping wings, and a few choruses of “tweety, tweet, tweet”!
Roll the dice together to determine where on your body to balance the seed bag and for how long you must hold the pose. Everybody counts while you try your best not to fall!
Unlike any other game you’ve ever seen, Sturdy Birdy challenges your child on a physical level while encouraging counting skills, self-esteem, and more!
Expect increased balance, coordination, core strength, and a lift to the corners of lips the moment you start playing Sturdy Birdy.
- Fun-filled, quick moving game play
- Improves gross motor skills, social interaction, self-esteem
- Active game play enhances balance, coordination, and core strength
- No reading required – Simple counting in game play
- Fun to watch, A riot to play!
- Roll dice to determine where to balance seed bag, how long to hold the pose
- Easy to follow game rules included
- Includes 12 Reggie the Pigeon Pose Cards, 12 card stands, 4 seed bags, 2 foam dice
- High-quality materials for lasting enjoyment
- Ages 5+
- Weight: 1 lb