HOW IT WORKS:
- Buy a Construction Set
- Visit mozabrick.com, insert a 6-digit code, upload and customize your image
- Receive the assembly diagram to your email address
- Start building! It is fun for the whole family or with friends!
WHAT YOU GET:
MODEL S set includes:
- 5800 bricks in 5 monochrome colors
- 4 base plates to assemble the pixel art
- 9 baseplate connectors
- 1 mounting tool
- 1 mount for the finished picture
- Instruction brochure
- CODE for unlimited mosaic picture generation
- Recommended for age 14+
- Assembly time: approximately 12 hours
- Brick colors: white, light gray, gray, dark gray, and black
- Construction bricks are made of plastic
- The finished picture size is 20×20 in (51х51 cm)
The code can be linked to up to 5 email addresses and can be used unlimited times to regenerate your pixel art – regardless if you are using a new or already used picture.
You can disassemble your mosaic art and create a new one using the same bricks and a brand new assembly diagram.
HOW TO GET ASSEMBLY DIAGRAM PDF TO YOUR INBOX:
Visit the manufacturer site and click the ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTION button. Enter the 6-digit assembly code found on the first page of the manual that comes with the kit. Select your construction set model. Press the UPLOAD button, then select and customize your photo.
Avoid a low-contrast background. Select the image’s desired area, zooming in or out by dragging the image corners or using control buttons. Select the assembly diagram you like. Enter your email address and instantly receive the assembly diagram with instructions in your inbox. Check your spam folder if the email is not received.
HOW TO ASSEMBLE THE PICTURE MOSAIC:
Open the pdf attachment in Mozabrick email and print the instructions. Or use the link from the email to display instructions on your phone. The instructions can be viewed on multiple phones simultaneously. If using the link, your progress will be saved automatically. To track the progress, simply double click the cell where you stopped. The assembled bricks will be highlighted.
The construction bricks come in 5 monochrome colors. Each color has a unique tag. All brick packages are labeled with their appropriate tags. Numbers in the assembly diagram indicate how many same-color bricks should be positioned consecutively in one row. When finished assembling, put the base plates onto a flat surface facing down, and fix the edges with base plate connectors.
Enjoy and create great masterpieces! Assembling the photo constructor is fun for the whole family or with friends. It’s excellent as a gift in the box or assembled as artwork. And you can recreate new pixel art whenever you want!
- Weight: 1 lb