”How do I feel?” ”What can I do?” This simple tool helps youngsters identify their feelings and accept or cope with intense or difficult emotions. It can be really difficult to figure out what feelings you’re feeling and then what to do about them! By letting children connect emotions with facial expressions and strategies for dealing with these emotions, it can help them develop their emotional vocabulary and intelligence!
- Facial expressions depict a range of feelings and moods — from happy to sad, friendly to shy, discouraged to angry, and more — that can be matched to the child’s current state.
- The backs of each card suggest several strategies relevant to the feeling or mood, including asking for help, deep breathing, talking, finding a quiet place to calm down, and asking for a turn.
- Flip book displays 24 moods or feelings.
- 43 strategies.
- 48 laminated pages.
- Flip Book measures 6-1/2” wide x 7-3/4” high.
- Wire-o binding with built-in accordion stand.
- Recommended for ages 3 to 8, and up.
- Weight: 1 lb