Crazy Aaron’s Magnetic Putty – Happy Earth: You’ll be a happy camper knowing these Thinking Putty® tins are made of food grade material that can be reused for crafts and projects or recycled with other metals like soup cans! When charged with the rainbow magnet, Happy Earth Thinking Putty® will gleefully dance around showing off its sparkling, mineral earth blue color. It will also bounce, pop, sculpt, snap, stretch, and is fun to squeeze….which is excellent for finger and hand strengthening. This putty is totally moldable and malleable and will not dry out in the tin, and provides scientific stress relief.
The Magnetic Storms® collection contains truly magnetic particles that repel and attract and includes a ceramic magnet for fun tricks. Happy Earth putty is a Caribbean blue color shifting magnetic putty.
Putty has many different uses to help target many different behaviors!
- When your child is getting frustrated with a task, you can encourage them to take a brain break, and work on the putty. This will help children get their mind off of whatever was previously frustrating them, and give them time to process through their emotions in a safe and productive way.
- If you child is struggling with fine motor tasks, such as buttoning their clothes or tying their shoes, hiding beads in putty and encouraging your children to find the “hidden treasure” is a great activity to encourage developing fine motor strength and coordination.
- Putty can also a great way to encourage children to use both of their hands, which works on Bilateral Coordination. Some ways to get your child to engage with the putty with both hands, is to encourage them so stretch the putty to make “snakes!” Once they stretch the putty, they can use both of their hands to roll the putty on the table into an even longer snake. Finally, when their snake is too long, have them gather up all of the putty and use both of their hands to reform the putty back into a ball.
Thinking Putty is proudly Made in America by exceptional individuals with intellectual and physical disabilities. They work as a team to develop vocational skills and economic self-sufficiency.
- This Crazy Aaron’s Happy Earth putty comes in a 4 inch tin with 3.2 oz inside, plus a ceramic magnet
- Made in the USA of non-toxic silicone, never dries out & is easily removed from solid surfaces
- Gluten free, latex free and amazing for special needs, gifts & much more!
- Stretch it, bounce it, pop it, tear it, sculpt it, knead it, shatter it
Putty will conform to any shape it is left in. Therefore, it should stay on hard surfaces, ideally in the container when not in use. Putty should NEVER be left on carpet, on clothes, or put into pockets, it will stick and be difficult to remove.
This product can contain small pieces and therefore is not appropriate for children under 36 months.
- Weight: 1 lb